Decatur County, Kansas Genealogy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1873--Decatur County was created 6 March 1873 from unorganized territory. County seat: Oberlin 
- Furnas County, Nebraska
- Hitchcock County, Nebraska
- Red Willow County, Nebraska
Decatur County Cemeteries gives the location of each cemetery and a transcription of graves in that cemetery. Some cemeteries have not been transcribed as yet.
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).