De Baca County, New Mexico Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
De Baca County Courthouse
514 Ave C; PO Box 347;
Fort Sumner, NM 88119-0347
County Clerk has marriage, probate and land records from 1917;
Clerk District Court has divorce records;
Magistrate Judge has court records
- 1917--De Baca County was created 28 February 1917 from Chaves, Guadalupe, and Roosevelt Counties.
- County seat: Fort Sumner 
For tips on accessing De Baca County, New Mexico Genealogy census records online, see: New Mexico Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).