Difference between revisions of "Crook County, Wyoming Genealogy"
|Line 121:||Line 121:|
Revision as of 02:38, 16 April 2013
Crook County, Wyoming is a county in northeastern Wyoming.
|Crook County, Wyoming|
Location of Wyoming in the U.S.
|Founded||December 8, 1875|
|Address|| Crook County Courthouse|
309 Cleveland Street
PO Box 37
Sundance, WY 82729-0037
Crook County Website
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
County Clerk has marriage and land records from 1855;
Clerk Court has divorce, probate and court records
|Alva||Colony||Lightning Flat (hist.)||Pine Haven|
|Carlile||Hay Creek (hist.)||New Haven|
- Butte County, South Dakota
- Carter County, Montana
- Lawrence County, South Dakota
- Powder River County, Montana
For tips on accessing Crook County, Wyoming Genealogy census records online, see: Wyoming Census.
401 marriages from 28 Jun 1885 to 9 Jan 1905 are listed on the Western States Marriage Index.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 766. Crook County, Wyoming
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).