Cranberry Township Pennsylvania Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Cranberry Family History Center services Allegheny County and Butler County residents and other areas in the North Hills areas of Pittsburgh, PA.
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
Cranberry Family History Center is Open by Appointment[edit | edit source]
- google maps.com
- 2771 Rochester Road Cranberry Township PA 16066 United States
- Enter on the south side of the building. Ring the doorbell or knock on the door labeled Family History Center.
- 724-742-0922 in the building during center hours
- 412-848-8273 cell phone
Wednesdays 9:30- 3:30, 7-9 p.m. By appointment only, until further notice due to Covid-19 restrictions. Please email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Closed week of Christmas
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
No classes currently scheduled.
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- We have an extended loan collection of Allegheny and Butler county films, as well as many New York, Eastern European, Welsh and Italian films. We also have a collection of microfiche.
- We have several genealogy reference books and also local county books of cemetery listings, local family histories, and several years of Butler county obituaries.
- Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Hardware and Equipment
- We have 4 manual film readers, one digital scanner reader (you may make an appointment time to reserve it), 10 computers with the FHC Portal, a printer, a copier, a flatbed scanner, and a microfiche reader.
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]