Court of the Peculiar of the Manor of Evington (Commissary Court)
This court has jurisdiction over the parish of Evington.
Getting Started or Step by Step
1. First search each index (see below) to help you more quickly find the will, writing down each detail cited in the indexed entry.
2. Proceed to the "Probate Records Held in This Archive" (below) to determine what original probate records exist for this court. Also see "Probate Records of This Court in The Family History Library".
3. Contact or visit The Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland or hire a professional record searcher to view these records on your behalf. Officials may send upon request a list of record searchers.
4. Visit The Family History Library, or, one of its 4,500 satellite family history centers worldwide and search indexes to probate records;&nbsp;then with the information obtained from the index[es] you can search more quickly the&nbsp;original wills and admons also&nbsp;on microfilm via any&nbsp;centers&nbsp;near you.
Index of Wills Proved and Administrations Granted in the Commissary Court of the Manor of Evington 1581-1800 pages 235-237
Calendars of wills and administrations relating to the county of Leicester, proved in the Archdeaconry Court of Leicester, 1495-1649 : and in the peculiars of St. Margaret Leicester, Rothley, Groby, Evington, and the unproved will, etc., previous to 1801 
Leicester Record Office
Microreproduction of original records housed in the Leicester Record Office
The Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland Address: Long Street, Wigston Magna, Leicester, LE18 2AH Telephone: 0116 257 1080. Email: email@example.com 
Family History Library
Commissary Court of the Manor of Evington
- Probate records, 1581-1857 
- Probate records, ca. 1581-1857 
- Will abstracts, 1581-1800 
- Evington probate inventories, 1557-1819 
The Parish of Evington