Corinne, Utah is a small city in Box Elder County, Utah. During the building of the transcontinental railroad, it was a thriving railroad terminus. It was settled on 25 March 1869 by Mark A. Gilmore and friends with the intent of becoming a "gentile" community, trying to distinguish its self from the Mormon Communities surrounding it. 
- Centennial history : Corinne Lodge no. 5 : November 25, 1873 - November 25, 1973 
- The origin of non-Mormon settlements in Utah, 1847-1896 
- The rise and fall of Corinne 
An unpublished history of Corinne, Utah. The research was done in 1925 and the author interviewed local residents; history covers 1869-1974.
2420 N 4000 W
PO Box 118
4970 W. 2000 N.
Corinne, UT 84307
- Records of the Session Minutes for the Presbyterian Church in Corinne, 1870-1897, are part of the collection of the Presbyterian Historical Society in Philadelphia. The records have been microfilmed and a copy is available at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (microfilm 906168).
- ’’Church Records’’  Includes alphabetical record of members, list of pastors, marriages 1893-1920, baptisms 1892-1925.
Genealogies and Biographies
- Historical and genealogical register of indexes to Corrine, Utah newspapers 1869-1875  The newspapers indexed were: The Utah Semi-Weekly Reporter, The Utah Reporter, The Corine Reporter, Daily Utah Reporter, Corinne Daily Journal, Corine Daily Reporter, Corinne Daily Mail.
- Early births and deaths of Corinne City, Utah, 1894-1942 
- Marriage information may be located at the Western States Marriage Database searchable by bride or groom.
- Utah Department of Archives 1903 to 50 years ago
Choices of search types - name, date of death (year, month, day, or any combination) and county.
Images of actual death certificates.
- Utah Death Certificates 1904 - 1956 -A free internet access to the 1904-1956 death certificates can be viewed on the Family Search Historical Records. Utah requires a death certificate before a burial is completed. A death certificate may contain information as to the name of the deceased, date of death, and place of death, as well as the age, birthdate, parents, gender, marital status, spouse and place of residence. For information on death prior to 1904 you can search the Utah State Burial Index.
- Corinne Lodge 5 The Mother Lodge of Northern Utah Freemasonry
- Corinne, Utah Archives
- Corrine, Utah; Online Utah
- Corinne; Sangres
- Corrine, Ghost towns of Utah
Sources and Footnotes
- Corinne, the gentile capital of Utah FHL 979.242/C1 H2m
- Robert J Miller; Freemasons. Corinne Lodge, No. 5 (Corinne, Utah) Centennial history : Corinne Lodge no. 5 F. & .AM. [sic] : Corinne, Utah : November 25, 1873 - November 25, 1973 WorldCat 47815915
- The origin of non-Mormon settlements in Utah, 1847-1896 Film: FHL 1730829
- The rise and fall of Corinne WorldCat 20186687
- Sexton's records, Corinne City, Utah, ca 1895-ca 1905 Film: FHL 1035522 Item 8
- ‘’Church Records’’ Methodist; Film FHL 1928102 Item 1
- Historical and genealogical register of indexes to Corrine, Utah newspapers 1869-1875 Book: FHL 979.242/C1 B32h
- Corinne daily reporter Films:FHL 1486715 FHL 1486716 WorldCat 13557667
- Early births and deaths of Corinne City, Utah, 1894-1942 Film: FHL 1035502 Item 8