Corinne, Utah is a small city in Box Elder County, Utah. During the building of the transcontinental railroad, it was a thriving railroad terminus.
- Centennial history : Corinne Lodge no. 5 F. & .AM. [sic] : Corinne, Utah : November 25, 1873 - November 25, 1973 
Records of the Session Minutes for the Presbyterian Church in Corinne, 1870-1897, are part of the collection of the Presbyterian Historical Society in Philadelphia. The records have been microfilmed and a copy is available at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (microfilm 906168).
- Early births and deaths of Corinne City, Utah, 1894-1942 
- Marriage information may be located at the Western States Marriage Database searchable by bride or groom.
- Utah Department of Archives 1903 to 50 years ago
Choices of search types - name, date of death (year, month, day, or any combination) and county.
Images of actual death certificates.
- Utah Death Certificates 1904 - 1956 -A free internet access to the 1904-1956 death certificates can be viewed on the Family Search Historical Records. Utah requires a death certificate before a burial is completed. A death certificate may contain information as to the name of the deceased, date of death, and place of death, as well as the age, birthdate, parents, gender, marital status, spouse and place of residence. For information on death prior to 1904 you can search the Utah State Burial Index.