Consolidated Ute Indian Agency (Colorado)
Indian Tribes Associated With This Agency
Established in 1922.
A few financial records and correspondence of the Consolidated Ute Agency are in the Rocky Mountain Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in Denver.
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Consolidated Ute Agency, 1923-1935, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, roll 33, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm number 1724247).
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Hill, Edward E. The Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880: Historical Sketches. New York, New York: Clearwater Publishing Company, Inc., 1974.
- Historical Sketches for Jurisdictional and Subject Headings Used for the Letters Received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880. National Archives Microcopy T1105.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services.
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.