Connecticut Non-Population Schedule Indexes: Fiche, Film, or Book
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:19, 12 February 2010 by DiltsGD (Connecticut)
A list of Revolutionary War veterans including their age, residence, and head of house.
- A General Index to a Census of Pensioners for Revolutionary or Military Service, 1840 (Baltimore, Md: Genealogical Publishing, 1965)[FHL Book 973 X2pc 1965 index; fiche 6046771; Film 899835]. The census of pensioners is published in:
- A Census of Pensioners for Revolutionary or Military Services: With their Names, Ages, and Places of Residence, as Returned by the Marshalls of the Several Judicial Districts, Under the Act for Taking the Sixth Census (1841; reprint, Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Publishing, 1967)[FHL Book 973 X2pc 1840; Film 2321], 49-61.
- Ronald Vern Jackson, and W. David Samuelsen, United States Census of Pensioners of 1840: Index of Names with Ages to the Original 1841 Government Publication (Bountiful, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1984)[FHL Book 973 X2pc index 1984].
List of manufacturing owners.
- United States, National Archives, Indexes to Manufactures Census of 1820 (1920?; reprint, Knightstown, Ind.: Bookmark (Firm), 1977)[FHL Book 973 X2m 1820], 11-16. The census of manufacturers is published in:
- United States, Census Office, Records of the 1820 Census of Manufactures, National Archives Microfilm Publications, M0279 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives, 1964)[FHL Film 1024492-518].
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.