Community Wiki Support Meeting 18 April 2013
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:10, 23 June 2016 by Murphynw (Text replacement - "MeetingPlace ID: 3232" to "0000")
0000; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 '9:30' am. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
- Maintenance Report - Sandra
- Sandra is working on outdated and citations with good success
- David Smith is working on re-directs (volunteer)
- Review of Individual Assignments
Dennis has updated user presentation that can be used for societies, etc.
- Rick Long is taking care of volunteers - have 30
- Evaluation of goals set from previous meetings:
- Blogs to follow, etc. - Lee
Improve the Wiki
- Records Question template - do not put these on Indexing Wiki pages or pages that are not (Historical Records Collections) pages
- Image uploads - check names and cc licensing
- Make sure that preferences show Hidden Categories
- Remember a colon in front of a link to a category page when you want to just link to that page, not add a category
- Look at Talk page for Bridge Poor Law Union, Kent - for Janell's response. As we look at Help needed pages, especially for England.
- Discussion of how to improve Talk pages when there are multiple comments. Use Headings, Indentation, and signatures to differentiate between comments. See Talk:England, Kent Workhouse
- Factual Accuracy template on articles - Beginning Irish Research - check what links here, see if there is someone who has worked on the page who would be willing to work on it. Contact Rick to see if we have a volunteer who is interested in this area. Contact the person in the library who was contacted about the volunteer and ask if they could work on this page.
Priority items for this meeting:
- Goal for this item:
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date: