Difference between revisions of "Comanche County, Kansas Genealogy"
(worked on breadcrumbs)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
''[[United States|United States]] [[Kansas]] Comanche County''
Revision as of 22:05, 11 December 2012
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Comanche County Courthouse
201 S New York;
PO Box 397;
Coldwater, KS 67029-0397
County Clerk has birth and death records 1891-1911.
Magistrate Judge has marriage records 1891-1912,
probate and court records.
Clerk District Court has divorce records.
Register of Deeds has land records. 
- For information about Civil War records see Marion County.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Comanche County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Comanche County, Kansas 249 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).