Columbia County, Oregon Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 07:41, 19 January 2009 by Dsammy (added info)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 Quick History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Websites
- 7 References
St. Helens, OR 97051
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Columbia County Court House as of May 2005.
- Record Loss:
Named for the Columbia River, which forms the northern and eastern boundaries.
- No parts were taken to create any county.
Places / Localities
Clatskanie | Columbia City | Prescott | Rainier | St. Helens | Scappoose | Vernonia
Apiary | Goble | Mist | Pittsburg | Riverside | Warren
Church History and Records
Societies and Libraries
- The Columbia County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Columbia County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Columbia County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Columbia County
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].