Clearfield Utah Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Clearfield Utah Family History Center serves the following cities: Clearfield, Syracuse, West Point, Sunset, and Clinton.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Clearfield Stake Center, 935 South State Street, Clearfield, UT 84015
- Northeast (back) side of building.
- Link to map using Google .
Phone: 801-774-2188 (answered only during open hours)
- Monday & Friday @ 9:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M.
- Tuesday & Wednesday & Thursday @ 10:00 A.M.- 2:00 P.M, also @ 6:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
Holiday Schedule: Closed for all national holidays. Closed Christmas week and New Year week.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- The center has some books, fiche, and microfilm available on indefinite loan.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. Including FamilySearch.org, Ancestry.com, Footnote, HeritageQuest, AmericanAncestors.org (formerly New England Historic Genealogical Society), World Vital Records, Godfrey Memorial Library and many other sites.
Hardware and Equipment
- This center has computers, microfilm readers, fiche reader, printers, etc.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.) </fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr>