Cilgwyn, Pembrokeshire Genealogy
Also spelled Kilgwyn. "KÎLGWYN (CÎL-GWYN) a chapelry in the parish of NEVERN, hundred of KEMMES, county of PEMBROKE, SOUTH WALES, 2 1/2miles (S.S.E.) from Newport. The population is returned with the parish. The chapel is dedicated to St. Mary. It is situated at the foot and near the south-eastern declivity of Carn Ingli mountain and common, on the former of which are some ancient carneddau." [From A Topographical Dictionary of Wales (S. Lewis, 1833).] For more information, see Cilgwyn, Cardiganshire at genuki.org.uk.
Maps and Gazetteers