Cibola County, New Mexico Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Pioneer Memorial Park (also known as Bluewater Cemetery) in Bluewater NM at Find A Grave. From I-40, take the Bluewater Village exit, south 1 mile to stopsign, turn left. About three quarters of a mile, the cemeter will be visible off to the right.
McNeill Private Cemetery in Bluewater NM at Find A Grave. From I-40, take the Bluewater Village exit, south a quarter miles, turn right on Center Street west a quarter mile, turn left on Fir Street a quarter mile south. Cemetery will be on the right.
Land Records since 1981 are located at the Cibola County NM Recorders Office
515 West High Street
Grants, NM 87020-2558
Land Records before 1981 are located at the Valencia County NM Recorders Office
444 Luna Street
Los Lunas, NM 87031-6800
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Grants New Mexico Family History Center
- Grants, New Mexico
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).