Difference between revisions of "Chester Square, Middlesex Genealogy"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Return to the [[
Return to the [[Middlesex Parishes]] page.
Revision as of 21:49, 14 April 2010
Return to the Middlesex Parishes page.
St Michael Chester Square was a district chapel partially subdidiving the civil parish boundaries of the populous parish of St George Hanover Square, Westminster. It was created and in operation by year 1846.
[Taken from: Guide to Ancestral Research in London published 1987]