Chester Montana Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The library includes 2 internet computers with free access to many genealogy cites and two workers available for assistance. Microfilms and microfiche may be ordered and read. The library includes a copy machine and scanner. People and visitors to the area are welcome.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 580 West Jesfferson, Chester, MT 59522
- Use southwest door. Parking available.
- Call 406-759-5133 to verify hours.
Open Hours: Most Wednesdays 9-noon, Saturdays 9-5 and by appointment
Holiday Schedule: Closed when workers are out of town.
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- about 125 films purchased by patrons.
- a microfiche collection
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- 2 computers, 1 copy machine, microfilm and microfiche readers
Resources in the Local Area
Liberty County Library: Section on local genealogy
Broken Mountains Genealogy Society