Difference between revisions of "Cheboygan County, Michigan Genealogy"
From FamilySearch Wiki
(altered nav bar)
|Line 68:||Line 68:|
Revision as of 20:21, 22 September 2010
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
- City: Cheboygan
- Villages: Mackinaw City . Wolverine
- Townships: Aloha . Beaugrand . Benton . Burt . Ellis . Forest . Grant . Hebron. Inverness . Koehler . Mackinaw . Mentor . Mullett . Munro . Nunda . Tuscarora . Walker . Waverly . Wilmot (note: There was Maple Grove, became part of Forest in 1942.)
- Communities: Afton . Aloha . Burt Lake . Elmhurst . Indian River . Mullett Lake . Topinabee
- Michigan Birth Registrations, 1867-1902 -- Free name indexes and images at FamilySearch - Pilot. Records include such information as name of child, birthdate and place, if still-born, illegitimate or twin, gender, race and record number.
- Michigan Marriage Registrations, 1868-1925 -- Free name indexes at FamilySearch - Pilot. Records include such information as names of bride and groom, date of license, ages, race, residences, birthplaces, occupations and names of the fathers of the bride and groom.
- Michigan Death Registrations, 1867-1897 -- Free name indexes and images at FamilySearch - Pilot. Records include such information as name of deceased, date and place of death, gender, color, marital status, age in years, months and days, disease or apparent cause of death, birthplace, names and occupations of parents, and the date the record was made.
Societies and Libraries
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Cheboygan County MIGenWeb Project, an member of The MIGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).