Charterhouse St Mary with Charterhouse St Thomas, Middlesex Genealogy
Return to the Middlesex Parishes page.
St Thomas Charter House, Goswell Road, was created by 1842 from Charterhouse extra-parochial place and later closed in 1906, the first victim of falling population. It was demolished in 1909 and was united to St Mary Charterhouse.
[See the Genuki page for this area's churches]