Cass County, Nebraska Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:35, 18 July 2011 by DiltsGD (migration routes)
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1854--Cass County was created 23 November 1854 as an original county. County seat: Plattsmouth 
- Immanuel Lutheran Church, located at 36712 Church Road, Louisville, Nebraska, 68037-2918
- Trinity Lutheran Church, located at 31104 Church Road, Murdock, Nebraska 68407-2216
Early migration routes to and from Cass County, Nebraska Genealogy for European settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in Oregon National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/oreg/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in California National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- National Park Service, "Auto Tour Route Maps" in Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/mopi/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).