Cass County, Nebraska Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Cass County; 346 Main St #202; Plattsmouth, NE 68048; Ph. 402.296.9300 Details: (Co Clk has m rec from 1855; Co Ct has pro & ct rec from 1854; Cem Board has bur rec; Clk Dis Ct has div rec from 1855; Reg of Deeds has land rec)
1854--Cass County was created 23 November 1854 as an original county. County seat: Plattsmouth 
For tips on accessing Cass County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
- Immanuel Lutheran Church, located at 36712 Church Road, Louisville, Nebraska, 68037-2918
- Trinity Lutheran Church, located at 31104 Church Road, Murdock, Nebraska 68407-2216
Early migration routes to and from Cass County, Nebraska Genealogy for European and African American settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in Oregon National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/oreg/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in California National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- National Park Service, "Auto Tour Route Maps" in Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/mopi/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).