Carbon County, Wyoming Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:39, 4 December 2008 by Jim roberts
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Carbon County, Wyoming is a county in southern Wyoming.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1868--Carbon County was created 16 December 1868 as an original county. County seat: Rawlins 
- Cities: Rawlins
- Towns: Baggs | Dixon | Elk Mountain | Grand Encampment | Hanna | Medicine Bow | Riverside | Saratoga | Sinclair
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
- The Carbon County WY GenWeb Project, a member of The WYGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- County Clerk
- Lookups (GenWeb)
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).