Difference between revisions of "Campbell County, Wyoming Genealogy"
|Line 121:||Line 121:|
Revision as of 02:36, 16 April 2013
Campbell County, Wyoming is a county in north-eastern Wyoming.
|Campbell County, Wyoming|
Location of Wyoming in the U.S.
|Founded||February 13, 1911|
|Address|| Campbell County Courthouse|
500 S Gillette Avenue Suite 220
Gillette, WY 82716
Campbell County Website
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
County Clerk has marriage and land records from 1912
and election records; Clerk Court has divorce, probate,
and court records
|Antelope Valley||Gillette||Sleepy Hollow||Weston|
For tips on accessing Campbell County, Wyoming Genealogy census records online, see: Wyoming Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- The Campbell County WY GenWeb Project, a member of The WYGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- County Clerk
- Lookups (GenWeb)
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 766. Campbell County, Wyoming
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).