Calloway County, Kentucky Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:00, 11 August 2010 by Elaineison1
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1906--A disaster destroyed most records.
Places / Localities
|Almo Heights||Five Points||Lynn Grove||Pottertown|
|Boatwright||Harris Grove||New Concord||Stella|
|Dexter||Irvin Cobb Resort|
African American The following have information concerning African American research. Both should be used:
- African American Research (US) has more information about the kinds of records
- Kentucky Minorities has information specific to Kentucky African Americans.
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).