Calhoun County, Florida Genealogy
|Calhoun County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||January 26, 1838|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
-- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
Places / Localities
The 1885 Florida State Population Census includes sex, age, relationship, occupation, place of birth of each family member and parents. Also census for agriculture and mortality.
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Calhoun County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Calhoun County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).