Blackfoot Idaho Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
This Family History Center is supported by the Blackfoot Stake, the Blackfoot East Stake, and the Blackfoot South Stake.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 815 Mitchell Lane, Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- The Family History Center is located next to Mountain View Middle School and across from the soccer fields.
- (Link to map using Blackfoot Idaho FHC )
Phone: (208) 785-5022
Open Hours: Mon 1-5 PM, Tues-Thurs 9 AM-9 PM, Fri 9 AM-5 PM, Sat 9 AM-1 PM
Holiday Schedule: Closed for major holidays
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- The library hosts a small collection of books, microfilm, and microfiche.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- There is a local database of obituaries in and near Blackfoot from 1983.
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)