Bethnal Green Jews' Episcopal Chapel
Bethnal Green Jews' Episcopal Chapel, located on Old Nichol Street, was the first additional Episcopal chapel to be built within the boundaries of St Matthew's Bethnal Green in the year 1814. The Episcopal Jews' chapel closed in 1895 and later became Holy Trinity.
[Adapted from: 'Bethnal Green: The Parish Church', A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 11: Stepney, Bethnal Green (1998), pp. 212-217. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=22761 Date accessed: 16 March 2010.]