Beaver County, Oklahoma Genealogy
Beaver County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Beaver County, Oklahoma|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Address|| Beaver County Courthouse|
111 W. 2nd Street
Beaver, Oklahoma 73932
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1890--Beaver County was created in 1890. It was an original county created from public lands.
County seat: Beaver 
- Clark County, Kansas
- Lipscomb County, Texas
- Meade County, Kansas
- Ochiltree County, Texas
- Seward County, Kansas
For tips on accessing Beaver County, Oklahoma Genealogy census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
Oklahoma tax records complement land records and can be used to supplement the years between censuses. There may be gaps of several years in the records.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Adair County, Oklahoma. Page 557 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).