Basin City Washington Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Basin City is a small rural community about 40 miles north of the Tri-Cities of Pasco, Kennewick and Richland, Washington. Our FHC serves north Franklin County.
Location & Map:
- Address: 160 Bailie Boulevard, Basin City, Washington 99343
- Parking most convenient to the FHC is at the south end of the church parking lot. Proceed north on the sidewalk to the first door on your left. Ring the white doorbell to gain access to the FHC.'(Link to map usingGoogle or other map sites)
- Phone: 509-269-4237
Open Hours: Monday through Thursday 9:00 am - 12 noon; Sundays 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Holiday Schedule: Closed for school Spring and Christmas Breaks and the month of August
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. Hardware and Equipment
- Four computers, two printers, two scanners, two microfilm readers, two microfiche readers, one microfilm reader-printer
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)