Baker County, Florida Genealogy
- This article is about a northeast Florida county. For other uses, see Baker.
|Baker County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||February 8, 1861|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1888 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
Places / Localities
- Charlton County, Georgia
- Clinch County, Georgia
- Ware County, Georgia
The 1885 Florida State Population Census includes sex, age, relationship, occupation, place of birth of each family member and parents. Also census for agriculture, manufacture and mortality.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
- Baker County Florida GenWeb Project, Inc.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Baker County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Baker County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).