Difference between revisions of "Baker County, Alabama Genealogy"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(add nav bar)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 11:18, 1 October 2010
- This article is about a central Alabama county. For other uses, see Baker.
History Tidbit[edit | edit source]
- 1868--Baker County was formed 30 December 1868 from Autauga, Bibb, Perry and Shelby counties.
- 1874--Renamed Chilton County 17 December 1874.
- For the records, see Chilton County.
References[edit | edit source]
- Alabama: Her History Resources, W. Brewer; pub. Montgomery, Alabama, 1872.
- Alabama History, Joel Campbell Dubose; pub. Atlanta 1908
- History of Alabama, Albert Burton Moore; pub. Chicago, 1927
- History of Alabama and Dictionary of Alabama Biography, Thoams McAvory Owen; pub. Chicago, 1921.
- Report of the Alabama History Commission, Thomas McAvory Owen; pub. Montgomery, Alabama 1901
- History of Alabama, Albert James Pickett; pub. Birmingham, Alabama 1878