Arthur County, Nebraska Genealogy
Arthur County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Arthur County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||March 31, 1887|
|Address|| Arthur County Courthouse|
Arthur, Nebraska 69121
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Arthur County Courthouse
Arthur, NE 69121
County Court has marriage, probate and court records from 1913.
Clerk District Court has divorce records from 1913.
County Cemetery Sexton has burial records.
County Superintendent of schools has school census from 1913. 
For tips on accessing Arthur County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Arthur County, Nebraska page 428, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).