Arkansas Population Schedule Indexes: Fiche, Film, or Book
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:59, 12 March 2010 by RandeTodd (1820 census index)
Ronald Vern Jackson, A.I.S. U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche) (Bountiful, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1984). Also in Ancestry.com online.
- Search 1 1607-1819 Entire United States
- Search 2 1820-1829 Entire United States
- Search 3 1830-1839 Entire United States
- Search 4 1840-1849 Entire United States
- Search 5 1850-1860 Southern states including Arkansas
- Search 6 1850 New England and northern states
- Search 7 1850-1906 Midwestern and western states
- Search 7a 1850-1906 Entire United States (searches 5, 6, and 7 combined)
- Search 8 U.S. Mortality schedules
- For a resource guide to using them, see Accelerated Indexing Systems U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche).
- Ronald Vern Jackson, Gary Ronald Teeples, David Schaefermeyer, Arkansas 1840 census index (Bountiful, Utah : Accelerated Indexing Systems, c1976)[FHL Book 976.7 X22ar 1840].
- Mrs. Leister E. Presley, Census, Arkansas Territory, 1830 (Searcy, Arkansas : Mrs. Leister E. Presley, 1971)[FHL Book 976.7 X2p 1830; Film 908037 Item 5]. Includes index.
- Bobbie Jones (Mrs. Gerald B.) McLane,An index to fifth census of the United States, 1830, population schedules, territory of Arkansas (Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas : B.J. McLane, 1965)[FHL Book 976.7 X2m 1830 index; Film 1036552 Item 3].
1823 and 1829
- Ronald Vern Jackson, and Gary Ronald Teeples, Arkansas Sheriff's Censuses, 1823 and 1829 (Bountiful, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1978)[FHL Book 976.7 X2s 1823, 1829]. 1823 Arkansas County only is indexed. For 1829 the following counties are missing: Hempstead, Izard, Lafayette, Phillips, Pope, Pulaski, and Sevier. Only the heads of households are listed in these censuses.
- James Logan Morgan, 1820 census of the Territory of Arkansas (reconstructed) (Conway, Arkansas : Arkansas Research, Inc., 1992) [FHL Book 976.7 X2m 1820].
- Ronald Vern Jackson ... [et al.], Arkansas 1820 census index (Bountiful, Utah : Accelerated Indexing Systems, c1982) [FHL Book 976.7 X22a].
- John D. Stemmons, A partial census of the Louisiana Missouri Territory for 1810 (Sandy, Utah : Census Pub. LC, c2004) [FHL Book 973 X28s 1810].
- Morris S. Arnold and Dorothy Jones Core, Arkansas colonials, a collection of French and Spanish records listing early Europeans in the Arkansas, 1686-1804 (Gillett, Arkansas : Grand Prairie Historical Society (AR), ) [FHL Book 976.7 H2a].
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.