Difference between revisions of "Arkansas Non-Population Schedule Indexes: Fiche, Film, or Book"
(→1850: Slave Index)
(1870 Mortality & Agriculture schedules of Arkansas)
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
=== 1870 ===
=== 1870 ===
=== 1860 ===
=== 1860 ===
Revision as of 17:32, 1 April 2010
- Microreproduction of original manuscripts, Arkansas mortality schedules, production of agriculture schedules and manufacturer's schedule, 1850-1880 (S.l. : s.n., 19--]),[Records of 1850 US census mortality schedule are available online in Record Search].
- Capitola Hensley Glazner & Bobbie Lee Jones McLane, 1870 mortality schedules of Arkansas (Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas : Glazner and McLane, 1971) [FHL Book 976.7 X2pm 1870].
- Capitola Hensley Glazner, 1860 mortality schedules of Arkansas (Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas : Glazner and McLane, c1974) [FHL Book 976.7 X2pm 1860].
- Ronald Vern Jackson, editor, Mortality schedule, Arkansas, 1860 [census](Bountiful, Utah : Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1979) [FHL Book 976.7 X2j 1860].
- Bobbie Jones McLane and Capitola Hensley Glazner, 1850 mortality schedules of Arkansas (Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas : Bobbie Jones McLane, 1968) [FHL Book 976.7 X2pm 1850].
- Emily Tucker, Arkansas, 1850 mortality schedule (Conway, Arkansas : Arkansas Research, c2005) [FHL Book 976.7 X28t 1850].
- Ronald Vern Jackson, Mortality schedule, Arkansas, 1850 [census (Bountiful, Utah : Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1979) [FHL Book 976.7 X2j 1850].
- Ronald Vern Jackson ... [et al.], Arkansas 1850 slave schedule census Index (Salt Lake City, Utah : Accelerated Indexing Systems, c1998) [FHL Book 976.7 X22ja 1850].
A list of Revolutionary War veterans including their age, residence, and head of house.
- A General Index to a Census of Pensioners for Revolutionary or Military Service, 1840 (Baltimore, Md: Genealogical Publishing, 1965)[FHL Book 973 X2pc 1965 index; fiche 6046771; Film 899835]. The census of pensioners is published in:
- A Census of Pensioners for Revolutionary or Military Services: With their Names, Ages, and Places of Residence, as Returned by the Marshalls of the Several Judicial Districts, Under the Act for Taking the Sixth Census (1841; reprint, Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Publishing, 1967)[FHL Book 973 X2pc 1840; Film 2321] Digitized by the U.S. Census Bureau and Google books et. al.
- Ronald Vern Jackson, and W. David Samuelsen, United States Census of Pensioners of 1840: Index of Names with Ages to the Original 1841 Government Publication (Bountiful, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1984)[FHL Book 973 X2pc index 1984].
The 1820 manufacturers schedules for Phillips, and Pulaski counties are said to exist (in courthouses?), but are not found on National Archives microfilms, or indexed in nationwide indexes.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.