Arimo Idaho Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Serving the Marsh Valley area of Southeastern Idaho, Including the communities of Downey, Arimo, Lava Hot Springs,Garden Creek(Robin), Swan Lake, and Viriginia, and surrounding areas.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Address: 286 Henderson Ave., Arimo, Idaho, 83214
- Family History Center enterance is located on the northwest side of building (High Street) Parking is avaible at the enterance or in the parking lot across the street.
- Location on Map
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Fridays: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Closed: Sunday, Monday, and Saturday
- Also open by Appointments by contacting Center Director.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings: First Monday of the Month
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- This center has on indefinite loan micrfilm of early LDS church records for Arimo,Cambridge, Cherry Creek,Garden Creek(Robin), Hawkins,Lava Hot Spring, Marsh Center, Swan Lake, Topaz,Virginia,and Woodland Wards form 1879 throught 1948.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- This center has Computer, Printer, Microfilm and MircoFiche Readers.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.) <fck:hr>
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.) <fck:hr>
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.) </fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr>