An overview of the FamilySearch Catalog
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:54, 10 March 2008 by DiltsGD (delete caption)
- Place Search - Look for a record by the name of a place where an ancestor lived.
- Surname Search - Find family histories (and more) by a particular family name.
- Keyword Search - Get a record using any words or phrases in significant parts of its catalog entry.
- Title Search - Retrieve a record by its title.
- Film/Fiche Search - Uncover a record by the Library's microfilm or microfiche number.
- Author Search - Identify a record by the name its author (individual or corporate).
- Subject Search - Discover records by their topic.
- Call Number Search - Learn about an item by the Library's exact book, compact disk, or pedigree call number.