Difference between revisions of "Alberson, Harney County, Oregon Genealogy"

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with '''United States Image:Gotoarrow.png Oregon Image:Gotoarrow.png Harney County Image:Gotoarrow.png '''Alberson''''' For more than a …')
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 +
{{coord|42.9096054|-118.3496308|display=title}}
 +
 
''[[United States]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Oregon]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Harney County, Oregon|Harney County]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] '''Alberson'''''  
 
''[[United States]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Oregon]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Harney County, Oregon|Harney County]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] '''Alberson'''''  
  
For more than a score of years Alberson was a post office on the extreme east edge of Harney County, in the locality of T30S, R36E. As with similar offices,it was moved around a little. The office was established Sept. 20, 1907 with William E. Alberson first of nine postmasters. The office was named in honor of the official, who was an early settler in the vicinity of Juniper Lake. The office was discontinued Sept. 29, 1930. {{FHL|649857|item|disp=FHLC}}
+
For more than a score of years Alberson was a post office on the extreme east edge of Harney County, in the locality of T30S, R36E. As with similar offices,it was moved around a little. The office was established Sept. 20, 1907 with William E. Alberson first of nine postmasters. The office was named in honor of the official, who was an early settler in the vicinity of Juniper Lake. The office was discontinued Sept. 29, 1930. {{FHL|649857|item|disp=FHLC}}  
  
 
{{Oregon-stub}}  
 
{{Oregon-stub}}  
  
[[Category:Harney_County,_Oregon]] [[Category:Oregon_Post Offices]]
+
[[Category:Harney_County,_Oregon]] [[Category:Oregon_Post_Offices]]

Revision as of 23:23, 21 February 2011

Coordinates: 42°54′35″N 118°20′59″W / 42.9096054°N 118.3496308°W / 42.9096054; -118.3496308

United States Gotoarrow.png Oregon Gotoarrow.png Harney County Gotoarrow.png Alberson

For more than a score of years Alberson was a post office on the extreme east edge of Harney County, in the locality of T30S, R36E. As with similar offices,it was moved around a little. The office was established Sept. 20, 1907 with William E. Alberson first of nine postmasters. The office was named in honor of the official, who was an early settler in the vicinity of Juniper Lake. The office was discontinued Sept. 29, 1930. FHLC

Template:Oregon-stub