Albany County, Wyoming Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:49, 4 December 2008 by Jim roberts
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Albany County, Wyoming is a county in south-eastern Wyoming.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1868--Albany County was created 16 December 1868 an original county. County seat: Laramie 
- Cities: Laramie
- Town: Rock River
- Unincorporated Communities: Arlington | Bosler | Buford | Centennial | Foxpark | Garrett | Jelm | Lookout | McFadden | Mountain Home | Tie Siding | Woods Landing
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
- The Albany County WY GenWeb Project, a member of The WYGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- Lookups (GenWeb)
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).