Alabama Non-Population Schedule Indexes: Fiche, Film, or Book
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:43, 10 August 2009 by DiltsGD (j)
1850 Agricultural and Manufacturing Schedules
- Linda L. Green, Alabama 1850 agricultural and manufacturing census (Woodbridge, Virginia : L.L. Green, 1999)[FHL Book 976.1 X2g 1850 v. 1-2; FHL Fiche 6002862-63].
1850 Mortality Schedules
- Marilyn Davis Barefield, Alabama mortality schedule, 1850 (Easley, South Carolina : Southern Historical Press, c1983)[FHL Book 976.1 X2h].
- Ronald Vern Jackson, Scott D. Rosenkilde, and W. David Samuelsen, Alabama 1850 mortality schedule (North Salt Lake, Utah : Accelerated Indexing Systems, c1984)[FHL Book 976.1 X2ja 1850]. Also available online at Ancestry.com.
Also found under the title U.S. federal census index, Alabama 1850 mortality.
- United States census, Alabama, 1850 : Autauga thru Wilcox counties [mortality schedules] (Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1988)[FHL Film 1533724 Item 2]. Microfilm of originals in the Alabama Department of Archives and History in Montgomery, Alabama.
1835 Indian Schedules
- Cherokee Nation east, roll of 1835 (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma : Oklahoma Historical Society, Indian Archives Division, 1976- )[FHL Film 1666295 Item 8]. Microfilm of originals in the Oklahoma Historical Society Indian Archives Division Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
1832 Indian Schedules
- Larry S. Watson, Creek census of 1832 (Lower Creeks) (Laguna Hills, California : Histree, c1987)[FHL Book 970.3 C861a]. Reprint of Senate document #512, 23 Cong., 1 sess., volume 4, part 7.
- Larry S. Watson, Creek census of 1832 (Upper Creeks) (Laguna Hills, California : Histree, c1987)[FHL book 970.3 C861pa]. Reprint of Senate document #512, 23 Cong., 1 sess., volume 4, part 6.