Southern terminus of the narrow gauge line of the Oregonian Railway Company, Limited. The tracks were subsequently widened to standard gauge, and the property acquired by the Southern Pacific Company.The station was named for the Earl of Airlie in Scotland. He was president of the Oregonian Railway Company, Limited, and visited Oregon during the course of construction. Most of the track on the Airlie branch was taken out in 1929. At one time, there was a post office. 
Small farming community, southwest of Monmouth.
Williams Cemetery (may be James William Family Cemetery)
Church History and Records
Note: USGS map shows presence of a church.