Difference between revisions of "Advancedfamilytreeresourcesphotos"
m (added link to "Home")
m (added phone number to register for class.)
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
| 10:00 AM
| 10:00 AM
Revision as of 02:41, 7 April 2014
Family Tree Sources, Photos, Stories, Documents
This advanced class assumes those attending have some experience using "family tree" and "photos" on familysearch.org.
Those taking the class are asked to bring a photo to upload, tag and attach to a person in Family Tree.
Some of the topics covered will be:
- Capturing images to be used in sources
- Uploading, adding a title, tagging and attaching photos to a person in Family Tree
- Changing a Portrait Photo
- Adding sources using the source template
- Adding sources using indexed data bases on familysearch.org
- Adding sources using "Tree Connect" on the bookmark bar which has been dragged from recordseek.com
- Adding and editing stories
|Apr 19||10:00 AM|
|May 24||10:00 AM|
|June 21||10:00 AM|
|July 24||10:00 AM|
|Aug 16||10:00 AM|
Call to register at 310 474-9990