Accessing Ancestral Files on Android Portable Devices
Most genealogical programs have the ability to create a web site from the genealogical information already entered, it is this program function that allows one to have their files on their portable devices. Follow these simple steps:
1) Create your web site pages, most have a default to save it to your own computer first before uploading to a web site
2) Attach your device, a tablet or a smart phone to your computer with the USB cable that came with your device. This will treat the device as an extra drive.
3) Transfer your created web site folder to your device. Disconnect the device from the computer once that is done.
4) Download the app "Openhtml" to your portable device.
5) Locate the transferred file through the file manager