30th Regiment, Connecticut Infantry
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:17, 23 October 2010 by CandyElledge
- Mustered in March 1864
- Organized at Fair Haven
- 18 May 1864 - Moved to Annapolis, Md. and consolidated with 31st Regiment United States Colored Troops
The regiment was composed of men from all parts of Connecticut.
- Catalogue of Connecticut volunteer organizations, with additional enlistments and casualties to July 1, 1864. Compiled From Records in the Adjutant General's Office and Published by Order of the Legislature, by Horace J. Morse - Adjutant General - Online Book
- Catalogue of Connecticut volunteer organizations : (infantry, cavalry, and artillery,) in the service of the United States, 1861-1865, with additional enlistments, casualties, &c., &c., and brief summaries, showing the operations and service of the several regiments and batteries (1869) by Connecticut. Adjutant-General's Office; Ingersoll, Colin M. (Colin Macrae), 1819-1904 - Online Book
- Regimental Timeline - 30th Connecticut Infantry Regiment - The Civil War in the East
- The Stamford Historical Society, Inc. - History and Roster
Also see Connecticut in the Civil War.