2nd Independent Battery, Connecticut Light Artillery
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:21, 4 November 2010 by CandyElledge
- Mustered in September 10, 1862.
- Mustered out August 9, 1865.
- Organized at Bridgeport.
- Regimental History - The Second Connecticut Volunteer Light Battery - Connecticut Military Department
This battery was composed of men from all parts of Connecticut.
- Catalogue of Connecticut volunteer organizations, with additional enlistments and casualties to July 1, 1864. Compiled From Records in the Adjutant General's Office and Published by Order of the Legislature, by Horace J. Morse - Adjutant General - Online Book
- Catalogue of Connecticut volunteer organizations : (infantry, cavalry, and artillery,) in the service of the United States, 1861-1865, with additional enlistments, casualties, &c., &c., and brief summaries, showing the operations and service of the several regiments and batteries (1869) by Connecticut. Adjutant-General's Office; Ingersoll, Colin M. (Colin Macrae), 1819-1904 - Online Book