25th Regiment, Connecticut Infantry
- Mustered in November 11, 1862.
- Mustered out August 26, 1863.
- Organized at Hartford.
- Regimental History - The Twenty-fifth Regiment Connecticut Volunteers in the War of the Rebellion - by George P. Bissell and Samuel K. Ellis and Thomas McManus and Henry Hill Goodell.
The regiment was composed of men from all parts of Connecticut, but the majority of men in each unit resided in the following counties:
Company C - Hartford County
Company D - Tolland County
Company E - Hartford County
Company I - Hartford County
- Catalogue of Connecticut volunteer organizations, with additional enlistments and casualties to July 1, 1864. Compiled From Records in the Adjutant General's Office and Published by Order of the Legislature, by Horace J. Morse - Adjutant General - Online Book
- Catalogue of Connecticut volunteer organizations : (infantry, cavalry, and artillery,) in the service of the United States, 1861-1865, with additional enlistments, casualties, &c., &c., and brief summaries, showing the operations and service of the several regiments and batteries (1869) by Connecticut. Adjutant-General's Office; Ingersoll, Colin M. (Colin Macrae), 1819-1904 - Online Book
Also see Connecticut in the Civil War.