20th Regiment, Connecticut Infantry
- Mustered in September 8, 1862.
- Mustered out June 13, 1865.
- Organized at New Haven.
- Regimental History - The Twentieth Connecticut : a regimental history, by John W. Storrs - Online book
The regiment was composed of men from all parts of Connecticut, but the majority of men in each unit resided in the following counties:
- Catalogue of Connecticut volunteer organizations, with additional enlistments and casualties to July 1, 1864. Compiled From Records in the Adjutant General's Office and Published by Order of the Legislature, by Horace J. Morse - Adjutant General - Online Book
- Catalogue of Connecticut volunteer organizations : (infantry, cavalry, and artillery,) in the service of the United States, 1861-1865, with additional enlistments, casualties, &c., &c., and brief summaries, showing the operations and service of the several regiments and batteries (1869) by Connecticut. Adjutant-General's Office; Ingersoll, Colin M. (Colin Macrae), 1819-1904 - Online Book
- Regimental Timeline - 18th Connecticut Infantry Regiment - The Civil War in the East
- Twentieth Connecticut Infantry Volunteers
Also see Connecticut in the Civil War.