10th Regiment, Connecticut Infantry
- Mustered in October 22, 1861.
- Mustered out August 15, 1865.
- Organized at Hartford.
- The knightly soldier: a biography of Major Henry Ward Camp, Tenth Conn., by H. Clay Trumbull. The book outlines the history of this regiment and follows Major Camp through his death at New Market, Virginia. - Online Book
The regiment was composed of men from all parts of Connecticut, but the majority of men in each unit resided in the following counties.
Company I - Fairfield County
- Catalogue of Connecticut volunteer organizations, with additional enlistments and casualties to July 1, 1864. Compiled From Records in the Adjutant General's Office and Published by Order of the Legislature, by Horace J. Morse - Adjutant General - Online Book
- Catalogue of Connecticut volunteer organizations : (infantry, cavalry, and artillery,) in the service of the United States, 1861-1865, with additional enlistments, casualties, &c., &c., and brief summaries, showing the operations and service of the several regiments and batteries (1869) by Connecticut. Adjutant-General's Office; Ingersoll, Colin M. (Colin Macrae), 1819-1904 - Online Book
Also see Connecticut in the Civil War.