Westlake Ohio Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
|25000 Westwood Road|
Westlake, OH 44145
|Mon-Sat: 10am to 2pm|
Tue, Wed, Thur: 6pm-9pm
Phone: 440-777-1518 (during center hours)
|Memorial Day (May 30)|
Independence Day (July 4)
Labor Day (Sept 5)
December 19-January 1
Calendar and Events
14th Annual Family History Conference (2017) @ April 22, 2017
Choose from between 18 different classes presented by numerous family history experts.
New to family history? This year's classes include several topics for new or intermmediate genealogy enthusiasts as well as specific topics for those with more experience. Five classes will be presented on the hour beginning at 9:00am. For a full list of the classes click here: http://bit.ly/2017FHCSchedule.
This year we are pleased to offer online registration! Please click http://bit.ly/2017FHConf to register! There are two types of tickets available:
- General admission - This ticket entitles you to FREE admission to the conference
- General admission + Printed syllabus - This ticket entitles you to FREE admission to the conference PLUS a printed syllabus that you can pay for safely and securely online. A syllabus can also be purchased at the door for $5.
Registration begins at 8:00am with opening remarks at 8:30am and sessions beginning at 9:00am.
Center Contacts and Hours
- OH_Westlake@ldsmail.net - New
- Susan Smith - 440-655-9358
Please note the Family History Center will be closed on the following days in 2016:
Mon, May 30 (Memorial Day)
Mon, July 4 (Independence Day)
Mon, September 5 (Labor Day)
November 24-26 (Thanksgiving)
December 19 - January 1, 2017 (Christmas and New Year's)
- We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness. Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours.
Volunteer at the Center
The Westlake Family History Center has many opportunities for you to serve as a Volunteer. Please call the center during working hours: 440-777-1518.