West Chester Ohio Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Staff Meeting Notes
- 8 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 7118 Dutchland Pkwy Liberty Township, OH 45044-9096 United States
- Inside an LDS Church building
- Park and enter on the north side of the building. We're on the left just after the 2nd set of glass doors.
- Preferred Handicap parking on the north side of the building.
- Lawanna Casto
Closed Tuesday and Wednesday March 27 & 28 for Public School Spring Break.
If Lakota Local Schools are closed or delayed due to weather, we will also be closed.
We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness: Please email for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
First Thursday of even numbered months at 7pm (Jan, Mar, May, July, Sept, Nov)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
- West Virginia research from early statehood (1863 - 1950)
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Visitor's Sign-in Sheet (for use in the center)
Consultant Log (for use in the center)
Staff Meeting Notes
Technical Tidbits (a collection of all tidbits shared at Staff Meetings)
Staff Meeting Notes 3 Nov 2016 - Photos and Memories
Staff Meeting Notes 2 Nov 2017 (The Consultant Planner, The Catalog, and more)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)