Washington County Maryland Cemeteries
From FamilySearch Wiki
Published Cemetery Records
- Cemetery records Volumes 1-7 can be found at Distribution of Estates Accounts, Washington County, Maryland, 1778-1860 
- The Bivouacs of the Dead: The Story of those Who Died at Antietam and South Mountain   148 pages. Includes histories, maps and rosters of Antietam, Washington, Mt. Olivet and Elmwood Cemeteries.
- Washington County, Maryland, Cemetery Records 
Transcribed Cemetery Records
Additional Washington County cemetery transcriptions can be found on:
- The Political Graveyard is a great resource for Politicians that were born, lived and died in Talbot County.
For more information about Cemeteries in Maryland please refer to the Maryland Cemeteries page.
- For a full text see Google Books
- The Bivouacs of the Dead: The Story of those Who Died at Antietam and South Mountain; Stotelmyer, Steven R., Baltimore, MD: Toomey Press, 1992. LIB 2-4-4
- WorldCat Reference
- Washington County, Maryland, Cemetery Records ed. by Dale W. Murrow. 7 vols. Westminster: Family Line Publications.